Monday, February 22, 2010

Conversation with Soul-A Philosophy note from the pages of My Life My Journey

                  
                    Deep veil and mourning was the only sound which was transcending through the walls of my dear friends house on that woeful day…Some women from his family and neighborhood were sobbing on that dark morning gripping everyone’s eyes tearful…Some man had carried sad expressions on the face…just 10 minutes  before I entered to this remorseful environment…I had got a call from the friend to reach at his home as fast as I can so that i can provide him true details of what has happened back at his home as his sister had asked him to come back from Baroda as soon as he can due to bad health of his mother in somewhat  mysteriously distressing tone….5 minutes later I reached his home…Aunty(His Mother) was laid down on the bed with no single breath in the body with whom I had talked just few days back and she had talked with so much laughter,fun & affection with me…!
                I got a call from my friend again…he asked to tell me the truth…but I had to say “just casual weakness nothing else and needs to take to the hospital but you just come here quickly as your mother is really missing you..So please don’t worry more yaar…till then I am here ok…don’t worry…!” he had got a sixth sense at that moment and told me that I am also not telling him the truth. He departed from baroda in private car…None of our friend were in position to reach at his home faster due to several reasons…But my friends father was a man of strong heart and didn’t let the tear come out of his dampen eyes…Soon he and some man from the neighborhood begun to arrange for the dead body’s cremation ritual…In one room the body was laid with some Agarbatties and tiny flame. Someone needed to sit in that room to accompany the body may be as a part of their jain ritual…i think…everyone sat down turn by turn 5 or 10 minutes to accompany the soul of my friends mother…I took my turn…deep peace was prevailing in the room…I could feel some strange vibrations but my eyes was hung on the that body only…some deep realizations were blowing out of my deep consciousness…Aunty always used to offer tea or drink to me and used to lovingly called me ‘Bapu’ and not only that the last time when I had spent two hours with aunty…she seemed so easy and talking much more than ever…Deep desire to get rid of that illness of dialyses…she had discussed with me…and I also had to give her promise of “This is normal and really ordinary thing aunty…and we are here so why you worry…so just take rest and everything will be all right!” She seemed happy after my and other friends’ consolation that night…Now against the same Soul I was seating alone in the room…even my eyes felt some liquid and got dampen as a form of guilt for the false commitment I had given her…!
But the soul was answering me about his lifelong journey and wanted to leave the message that 

“Son…Life is short…no one knows what happens ahead…live in the present…but when you would be at my place one day…you must say that I have lived my life as I wanted to rather than becoming the slave of consequences…be the one who created ripples of happiness all around himself…and realize the god with your mighty KARMAS rather than Spiritual talks and chantings…So Good bye & Good Luck Son…!”

My friend arrived and crying was obvious emotion for him so my all exercises to console were useless at such moment. By the evening all the rituals & Vidhis were performed and the divine soul bade goodbye to all of us who were present in the crematory…!
That moments were really unforgettable...!
Well meet later…!
Good bye & Have a nice time…!
Regards,
ViSHW.

No comments: